The Traditions of Golf with a Modern Approach
At Sherfield Oaks, we are very proud of our philosophy: to offer golf to a wide range of participants and ensure that our facilities, membership options and associated benefits are readily accessible, suitable to all and provide a welcoming, friendly and sociable experience.
Situated between Reading and Basingstoke in the beautiful North Hampshire countryside. The club is easily accessible from both the M3 and M4, close to the borders of Surrey and Berkshire. Everyone can enjoy the facilities at Sherfield Oaks, which include:
- 2 superb 18 Hole Golf Courses set in 400 acres of tranquil woodland.
- Driving Range and practice facilities
- Fully Stocked Professional Shop
- Golf Academy for all abilities
- Clubhouse Bar and Restaurant open to all
- Private Function suite available for parties, weddings and corporate events
So whether it’s playing Golf, relaxing with friends, hosting an important corporate event or celebrating that special occasion then Sherfield Oaks is the place to be.